Downeast Doodles Puppy/Dog Sales Agreement Contract
This agreement is made between: _______________________(Buyer) residing at: _____________________
___City: ________State: ______
Zip: _________________ Phone # ___ Email: ________
and Downeast Doodles, (Seller) for the purchase of the puppy/dog described
COLOR & DESCRIPTION: ______________
GENDER: ________ D.O. B. _____
For the sum of $ ________, seller agrees to sell and buyer agrees to purchase said puppy/dog based on the terms
The consideration for this sale shall be the purchase price sum of $_________, less deposit of $___500__(nonrefundable)
Received on _______ balance to be paid on pick up date, charges apply for late pick up, 10.00 a day. Payment must be paid in full before shipment of any puppy/dog. CKC limited registration (if available) given with proof of spay/neuter.
This puppy/dog is sold as a pet quality puppy only. Puppy/dog is warranted only for the purpose of being a companion animal. While it may be capable of showing or performing other function, no warranty is given as to its fitness for any special purpose. Not warranted for any breeding or exhibition.
Buyer will pay all shipping and miscellaneous expenses associated with the transport of puppy.
Seller guarantees puppy is sound and free of disease at time of transfer of said dog/puppy to buyer for a period of three days. Seller will provide records of inoculation and deworming to Buyer. BUYER agrees to have said puppy examined by a licensed small animal veterinarian within three days receipt of puppy. If the puppy is found to be in poor health during this time BUYER will have the option to replace the puppy with one of equal value or a refund. Seller has the right to request a second opinion from a non-associated vet. If buyer decides to keep the dog/puppy, buyer will assume all expenses involved with said dog/puppy. The health guarantee is void if BUYER neglects to have a veterinarian examine said puppy/dog within the three day period.
· At no time will the seller be responsible or obligated to pay for veterinary care.
· Under no condition and at no time during the life of the dog/puppy will SELLER pay or assist in paying veterinary expenses after the animal is purchased. Including expenses related directly or indirectly to any Inherited /genetic defects.
· Breeder will replace (of equal value) with signed statement from a licensed veterinarian for the
1. Failure to pass a veterinary exam within the three day post purchase exam.
· If puppy/dog is used for breeding in any manner there will not be any replacements and all conditions in this contract will be void.
· Seller shall not be held responsible for the development of disqualifying faults, diseases, viruses or disorders, which are due to the buyers neglect.
· Seller guarantees that puppy has received all recommended vaccines and will provide
health records to buyer.
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SALE OF ANY PUPPY. Seller has the right to stop breeding at any time.
· Payments by check must be received 10 days prior to pick up or shipping of dog/puppy.
· Buyer agrees this contract is not transferable.
· Should buyer chose to break any of the above portions of this agreement, the remainder of sellers guarantee will be considered null and void.
· Buyer and seller agree that this agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia and if either party is forced to take legal action to enforce any part of this contract, action shall be initiated in the county of the SELLER’s residence only. This also extends to internet sales across State lines. Any legal fees and court costs shall be the responsibility of the party to be in default.
This contract may not be altered, modified or rescinded unless agreed in writing by both Buyer and Seller.
Sellers signature: ______________Patricia Lewis_________ Date: ____________
Buyers signature: ___________________________________________ Date: __________